Welcome to my Asirvia Review!
There has been a lot of buzz about this company, so I decided to see what it was all about…
Some say it’s legit while others say it’s a scam, but I am going to shine some light on all the rumors and tell you how it is…
What you are going to learn is what the company, products and compensation plan is all about and why you might want to join or not…
Let’s dig in shall we?
What Is Asirvia
Asirvia is a network marketing company that specializes in small bluetooth devices to generate leads for your business.
Asirvia launched a new Bluetooth device called “Asirvia Go”.
This product is manufactured by a company called Kontact Beacons and is purchased through a company called Royaltie which is a compete network marketing company in this space.
Once you have it setup, the Asirvia Go will automatically promote your business on every nearby Android phone. (Don’t worry, it is a very simple 1,2,3 set up.)
The range for this device is 100 yards and to reach those with android devices, their Bluetooth must be on.
Asirvia Go retails for:
- $25 a month for one unit
- $49 a month for three units or
- $99 a month for eight units
Remember that the Asirvia Go units are purchased with 2 months prepaid plus a one-time $30 activation fee.
Asirvia Compensation Plan
With the Asirvia compensation plan, you can get paid to sell the Asirvia Go devices to retail customers and sponsored affiliates.
In order to get paid commissions, an Asirvia distributor must make at least 3 retail sales and sponsor 1 affiliate.
Direct Sales Commissions
You can get paid 25% in direct sales commissions on any purchase made by retail customers or newly sponsored members within a month of joining.
There is also a residual side that is paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
Example of a unilevel:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
Asirvia pays you 10% match on Direct Sales commissions through 5 levels.
Once you hit month 2 inside of Asirvia, all subscription fee’s paid by customers and affiliates are paid in commissions through two levels:
- Level 1 (Personal retail customers and personally sponsored members) – 10%
- Level 2 – 5%
This is a daily commission payout based on monthly sales volume generated by your downline members:
- Associate ($1000 monthly downline volume) – $1 a day
- Senior Associate ($4000 monthly downline volume) – $4 a day
- Leader ($10,000 monthly downline volume) – $10 a day
- Senior Leader ($20,000 monthly downline volume) – $20 a day
- Manager ($30,000 monthly downline volume) – $30 a day
- Senior Manager ($50,000 monthly downline volume) – $50 a day
- Regional Manager ($75,000 monthly downline volume) – $75 a day
- Director ($100,000 monthly downline volume) – $100 a day
- Senior Director ($150,000 monthly downline volume) – $150 a day
- Regional Director ($200,000 monthly downline volume) – $200 a day
- Executive ($300,000) monthly downline volume) – $300 a day
- Senior Executive ($600,000 monthly downline volume) – $500 a day
- Regional Executive ($1,000,000 monthly downline volume) – $750 a day
- Vice President ($1,500,000 monthly downline volume) – $1000 a day
- Senior Vice President ($2,500,000 monthly downline volume) – $1500 a day
- Regional Vice President ($5,000,000 monthly downline volume) – $2000 a day
- Ambassador ($7,500,000 monthly downline volume) – $2500 a day
- Global Ambassador ($10,000,000 monthly downline volume) – $3000 a day
You can get a matching bonus on the Daily Base Pay earnings:
- Associate – 25% match on level 1 (Personally enrolled members)
- Leader – 25% match on level 1 and 10% match on level 2
- Manager – 25% match on level 1, 10% match on level 2 and 5% match on level 3
- Director – 25% match on level 1, 10% match on level 2 and 5% match on levels 3 and 4
- Executive – 25% match on level 1, 10% match on level 2 and 5% match on levels 3 to 5
Investment To Join Asirvia
The investment to join Asirvia is $25 per month.
The moment you have been waiting for in this Asirvia review…
After making changes, Asirvia is definitely headed in the right direction and finally introduced a product line people can sell to retail customers.
The best thing to do is buy one of these devices and see what kind of lead generation you can get.
Note that if the android devices around that 100 yard radius doesn’t have Bluetooth turned on, they will not get your messages.
I do notice that a lot of people have their Bluetooth off to save battery, but the best way to test this device regardless is purchasing it and seeing for yourself. Don’t forget that there are a lot of other people out there that use their Bluetooth often due to wireless earbuds and Pokemon Go games.
If you get great results great, if you don’t…
Well, at least it was a good idea and I joined because it was different.
I hope you enjoyed my Asirvia review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Latest posts by Natasha Andersson (see all)
- Do you Hide or do you Share? - September 21, 2017
- Asirvia Go – Bluetooth – Advantages And Disadvantages - September 1, 2017
- Throwback Thursday #1 – Who’s Your Mom? - August 31, 2017